Monday 16 May 2016

Just another manic Monday

This morning I started back on full-time hours after almost 3 years part-time.  It's only for a few months but it's going to take some getting used to for all of us I think.

To avoid the daily agonising over what to wear I just settled for another of my Kitschy Coo Lady Skaters.  I forgot to take a picture this morning, and I got changed almost as soon as I got home.  But it's my joint favourite - a black and green paisley-ish jersey.  I always feel good in it, it fits nicely, it's the right length and I just LOVE it!

I got a bit of sewing time this weekend, and made a travel wallet in preparation for our holiday in a couple of weeks.  It's a lovely pattern from So Sew Easy and was a good scrap-buster.  I really don't like making my own bias though, it's hard to get a good sharp crease without starch or something and I didn't have any starch so it's a bit shonky.  But it does exactly the job I wanted so I'm happy.

I really MUST get on with tracing my next pattern and doing the adjustments, I've got some gorgeous fabric and I really want to get on with sewing it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment